A day in the life of Mo

A day or two in the life of Mo

I had just gone to Robin Williams Private collection when David Levi Harrison and gang asked me to the Art Museum for live Music and friends. We were having a blast, myself hypnotizing a friend and setting up plans to help PTSD 911 survivors with Hypnosis. We all were laughing and just having a fun. 

Suddenly my phone “Binged” Gotta Love technology, telling me I had less than twenty-four hours to get to Vegas for David and Berta Roades wedding. OH DEAR! Looking at everyone I quickly said my goodbyes as I had to make flight plans. Luckily  I found a flight, grabbed my Teddybear, Ryuu who is always my wingman, never leaving home without him. Shoved a Dress, toothbrush and the like into my purse and away to the airport, I went. I have to say it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. It was not the Venue or the people or even the dress. All of which were beautiful. What made this wedding so Beautiful was the pure LOVE they had for each other. Not a dry eye in the house as David words caught, trying not to be emotional but at that moment impossible, his love for Berta glowed from the top of his 6’6 head to the bottom of his snakeskin shoes. Berta herself glowing was beaming with pure love for him not to mention a few tears hit her eyes as well. Afterword the photographer said no photos, but never said any selfies, so ya know me. You never know where Mo’s gonna go. I ended up with a sweet selfie with them doing the titanic thang. 

After the wedding, I discovered that my friend and Producer, JC Locas, was in Vegas as well. A quick Marko/polo and we found each other. Laughing and big Hugs, did I tell you all I love hugs? Well, I DO! We decided to take a break from work to gamble and play tourist a bit on Freemont street. Where We had a blast. Though Ryuu won the most, such a silly bear to get me a nice purple chip playing let it ride. No time to stay though, as I had a photo shoot the next day.

Back home I went for a quick nap and then off to Image One, where John Flack let Jim Pool and myself into the studio for a headshot session. Jim is amazing and really caught my eyes. He really let me be me, lots of fun. I maybe should have slept a few more hrs but still, all in all, they came out beautifully.

Yet no rest for the wicked, home to check my mail and such, then to sleep for a bit so I could get my butt to True West Pirate Show. Canon had a Test out Canon cameras and lenses free day using us as models, (Pirate blog coming next) Two shows went into three so I had no time to change into another outfit for Mark Sevier’s Birthday Carpet. Where Uncle Bob Delgadillo being the fabulous  Photographer/paparazzi quickly snapped some pics and told me of his wonderful adventures in China. I stayed as long as I could knowing I had a 3 am wake up call for Kaotic Radio. Blog coming on that as well. 

All in all, I love my life, though confusing and time-consuming, I don’t think I would change anything. At least not right now. Right now life is amazing and a fun adventure, my guess is I will sleep when I die. Or at least take lots of naps until then. All of you Be Safe Be Well, if not then give them hell!

Kisses and hugs and tons of love. Mo

3 thoughts on “A day in the life of Mo

  1. Emile says:

    Excellent web site you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days.

    I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

  2. Wm Doroff says:

    Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .|

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.